H-1B Visa Posted on February 18th, 2014 by

By E.W.
Finding a job is a difficult process for everybody. For international students wishing to work in the United States, however, there is the added pressure of finding an employer who will sponsor his or her international employees for H-1B visa to will enable them to stay longer in the country. Myvisajobs.com is aiming to make finding a willing employer easier for those wishing to stay.
The website allows users to make a free account and begin searching through different employers and their job postings. The site also contains information explaining what an H-1B visa is, who qualifies, and how to apply. These things can get confusing, and you want to make sure you do it right, so if you have any questions or concerns, stop by the CSL offices for assistance.


Comments are closed.